Guitiriz-Lugo Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Guitiriz-Lugo Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs though the municipalities of Guitiriz, Villalba, and Begonte, in the province of Lugo, Spain.
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 17.4 mi / 28 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2012
The Guitiriz-Lugo gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
Articles and resources
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed Jan. 11, 2020.
- "The Guitiriz-Lugo gas pipeline will mobilize investments of almost 15 million and will be put into service in 2012" Europe Press, July 28, 2011.
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- "Enagás undertakes that the works of the gas pipeline between Galicia and the Plateau begin in early 2010" galaciadiario.com, Sept. 10, 2007.