Guizhou Dawan Coal Mine (Middle Mine)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guizhou Dawan Coal Mine (Middle Mine) (贵州水城矿业股份有限公司大湾煤矿中井) is located in the territory of Dawan Town of Guizhou Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dawan Town, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui, Guizhou Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Dawan Coal Mine constitutes three mines, namely Eastern Mine, Middle Mine and Western Mine. The Eastern Mine has completed construction and put into commercial operation while the Western Mine is at trial operation phase and the Middle Mine is under construction. The combined capacity of three mines adds up to 3Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Guizhou Shuicheng Coal Mine Group (62.43%), China Cinda Asset Management Co. ( 20.23%), others(17.34%)
- Location: Dawan Town, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui, Guizhou Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 26.779016,104.612282
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 329.06Mt
- Minable Reserves: 99.496Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 5.8k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: