Gulf NPM power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gulf NPM power station is an operating 135-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Nong Khae District, Saraburi Province, Thailand. It is also known as the Nong Pla Mor Power Plant (GNPM).
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Hemaraj SIL - Nong Khae District, Saraburi Province, Thailand.
The project began selling electricity to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) on March 1, 2019 under the Small Power Producer (SPP) program.
- Sponsor: Gulf MP Co Ltd.
- Parent company: Gulf Energy Dev Co/Mitsui & Co
- Location: WHA Saraburi Industrial Land, Nong Khae District, Saraburi Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 14.366470, 100.836403 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 135 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 135 MW (started March 2019)
Articles and Resources
- Gulf NPM successfully started commercial operation to EGAT and industrial customers, GULF website, Mar 1, 2019