Gulf NRV1 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gulf NRV1 power station is an operating 128-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand. It is also known as Nong Ra Viang 1 or Nong Rawi 1 power plant.
The satellite photo below shows the exact location of the power station in Nong Ra Viang, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand.
- Sponsor: Gulf MP Co Ltd.
- Parent company: Gulf Energy Development Public Co Ltd; Mitsui & Co Ltd.
- Location: Nong Ra Viang, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 14.928799, 102.177099 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 128 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 128 MW (started May 2019)
Articles and Resources
- Gulf NRV1 successfully started commercial operation to EGAT and industrial customers, GULF website, May 1, 2019
- TOYO Group Awarded Natural Gas Fired Cogeneration Power Plant Projects in Thailand, TOYO Engineering Corporation website, Feb. 18, 2015
- Gulf Annual Report 2018, Gulf website, March 25, 2019