Gulf NRV power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gulf NRV power station is an operating 256-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand. It is also known as Nong Ra Viang or Nong Rawi power plant.
The satellite photo below shows the exact location of the power station in Nong Ra Viang, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand.
The combined cycle, cogeneration project (combined heat and power, or CHP) began selling electricity to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) on May 1, 2019 under the Small Power Producer (SPP) program.
- Sponsor: Gulf MP Co Ltd.
- Parent company: Gulf Energy Development Public Co Ltd
- Location: Nong Ra Viang, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 14.928799, 102.177099 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 256 MW
Articles and Resources
- TOYO Group Awarded Natural Gas Fired Cogeneration Power Plant Projects in Thailand, TOYO Engineering Corporation website, Feb. 18, 2015
- Gulf Annual Report 2018, Gulf website, March 25, 2019
- Gulf NRV1 successfully started commercial operation to EGAT and industrial customers, GULF website, May 1, 2019
- Gulf NRV2 successfully started commercial operation to EGAT and industrial customers, GULF website, Jul 1, 2019