Gulianhe Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Daxinganling Gulianhe Surface Coal Mine was put into operation in 1991 with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons per year.
On February 7, 2019, an electrical and mechanical accident occurred at the Daxinganling Gulianhe Surface Coal Mine, killing one person.
- Operator: Daxinganling Gulianhe Surface Coal Mine
- Owner: Daxing'anling Forestry Administration 
- Location: Gulianhe Town, Mohe County, Daxinganling Region, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 52.944374, 122.339997
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 40.0356 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 19.66 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 7.49 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:' 1991