Gumi CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of South Korea and coal|
Gumi CHP power station is a 86-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea.
The map below shows the location of the power station in North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea.
- Sponsor: Stx Energy Co Ltd
- Parent company: Stx Energy Co Ltd
- Location: North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
- Coordinates: 36.0971, 128.3720 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 86 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 86 MW (start-up in 1992)
Articles and Resources