Gundelfingen Reserve power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gundelfingen Reserve power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Gundelfingen, the state of Bayern, Germany.
This project has been delayed, but as of 2020 remains among three in the running for selection.
- Sponsor: PQ Energy
- Parent company: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- Location: Gundelfingen, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.5533, 10.3674 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 600 MW (2021)
Articles and Resources