Gundelfingen Reserve power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gundelfingen Reserve power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Gundelfingen, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: PQ Energy
- Parent company: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- Location: Gundelfingen, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.5533, 10.3674 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 600 MW (2021)
Articles and Resources