Guodian Langfang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Langfang Cogen power station (国电廊坊热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generating power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the plant near Dazaolinzhuang Village, Guangyang District, Langfang Prefecture.
Background on Project
National Energy Investment Group is currently building a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Hebei Province. It is the closest coal-fired power plant near Beijing. The power plant supplies heat in winter to the city of Langfang.
- Sponsor: China Guodian Corp
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Dazaolinzhuang Village, Beiwang Town, Guangyang District, Langfang Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.4787099, 116.7688474 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2017
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: