Guoerzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guoerzhuang Coal Mine was built in 1946. It is a large-scale mine that has been gradually developed through many technological transformations on the basis of a small coal mine. The approved production capacity in 2006 was 1.5 million tons per year.  The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator:Jizhong Energy Handan Mining Group Co., Ltd. Guoerzhuang Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Kuangshan Town, Wu'an City, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.814045, 114.203859
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 246.5230 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 47.2680 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 40.05 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1946