Guojiahe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guojiahe Coal Mine (陕西郭家河煤业有限责任公司郭家河煤矿) is located in Liangting Town, Linyou County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liangting Town, Linyou County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Guojiahe Coal Mine is operated and owned by Shaanxi Guojiahe Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The construction started in March 2009, completed in December 2012, and was put into trial production in November 2014. It was officially put into production in January 2016 through the completion acceptance, with a production scale of 5 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Guojiahe Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Xuzhou Coal Mining Group(60%), Shaanxi Investment Group Co.(32.5%), Baoji State-owned Assets Management Co.(7.5%)
- Location:Liangting Town, Linyou County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 34.85669,107.539367(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource:694.65Mt
- Minable Reserves: 404.21Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 94.61k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Total Investment:RMB 2310 million