Guojiatan coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Mengjiawan Township, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On February 21, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Guojiatan Coal Mine Project in Yushen Mining Area, Shaanxi Province, with an approved production capacity of 10 million tonnes per year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval 
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Yulin Municipal People's Government(100%)
- Location: Mengjiawan Township, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field: Yushen mining area
- Total Resource: 2380Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 1190Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 201.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: