Guojiawan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guojiawan Coal Mine is operated by Fugu Energy Investment Group Guojiawan Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in 1986, put into production in 1992, and began to upgrade in 2010.On January 15, 2021, the mine began to integrate coal resources, with a design production capacity of 2.1 million tons/year, and it is expected to enter joint trial production at the end of April 2023.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu Energy Investment Group Guojiawan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Guojiawan Village, Dachanghan Township, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.283135, 110.385088
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 182.80 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 134.80 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 19.6842 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1992