Guoqiang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guoqiang Coal Mine is a reorganized and reintegrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009 with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. Guoqiang Coal Mine was officially put into operation in June 2014. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Shuozhou Pinglu District Guoqiang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China National Coal Group Corporation
- Location: Xijiazhai Village, Taocun Township, Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.464613, 112.439299
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 135.61 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 69.603 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.1151 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1986