Guotai Xinhua Coal Chemical power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guotai Xinhua Coal Chemical power station (新疆国泰新华矿业股份公司煤基精细化工一期自备电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the plant in Qitai County. While google maps appears outdated, the plant does appear on Planet.
Background on Project
Guotai Xinhua Coal Chemical power station is a 2 x 350 MW captive coal plant owned by Yangquan Coal Group in Wucaiwan Town, Jimsar. It is under construction and planned for completion in 2018.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Guotai Xinhua Mining Co
- Parent company: Yangquan Coal Group
- Location: Wucaiwan Town, Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.6953, 89.0742 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2018 (Unit 2), 2019 (Unit 1)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: