Guotun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guotun Coal Mine belongs to Linyi Mining Group Heze Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. It was founded in February 2004 and was officially put into operation on March 25, 2010, with a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.4 million tons/year.
On January 19, 2014, a roofing accident occurred in Guotun Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Linyi Mining Group Heze Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Guotun Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fuguantun Village, Guotun Town, Yuncheng County, Heze City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.519154, 115.952319
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 457.832 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 149.47 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal, Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 69.3293 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2010
Articles and resources
- 临沂矿业集团菏泽煤电有限公司郭屯煤矿, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 临沂矿业集团菏泽煤电有限公司郭屯煤矿地质环境治理与土地复垦方案公示版, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 山东省能源局公告2021年第1号, 山东省能源局, January 19, 2021
- 山东通报7起煤矿安全事故 致8人死亡4责任人检查, 大众日报, August 26, 2014
- 临沂矿业集团有限责任公司公开发行 2020 年公司债券（第一期）募集, 山东能源临沂矿业集团有限责任公司, March 9, 2020
- 山东即将开发建设巨野大型煤田, 中国新闻网, September 13, 2001