Guqiao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guqiao Coal Mine (淮南矿业（集团）有限责任公司顾桥煤矿) is located in Guqiao Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province, China, with a production capacity of 9 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Guqiao Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province, China
Coal Mine Background
The Guqiao Coal Mine is operated by Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.. The construction started in November 2003, and officially put into production on April 28, 2007. The mine's original production capacity was 5.0Mt/a, and approved production capacity in 2017 was 9.0 Mt/a.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. (82.90%), China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (8.32%), CCB Financial Asset Investment Co.,Ltd. (2.85%)
- Location: Guqiao Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.821408,116.545709(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 9.00Mt／year
- Total Resource: 1430.782Mt
- Minable Reserves: 821.633Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 82.89k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2007
- Source of Financing: