Guyang Jinshan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guyang Jinshan Cogen power station (蒙能包头固阳金山热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under development in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Guyang County.
Background on Project
Inner Mongolia Energy Generation & Investment Group is seeking approval for a 2 x 350 MW supercritical power station at Jinshan, Guyang County. It is described as a captive power plant for the East Hope Group.
Unit 2 (350 MW) was commissioned in 2019.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Energy Generation & Investment Group
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau
- Location: Jinshan, Guyang County, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.969845, 110.080505 (exact)
- Status: Construction (Unit 1), Operating (Unit 2)
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2019
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "包头固阳金山工业园区热电厂2×350MW工程环境影响评价信息第二次公示," btjsgyyq.gov.cn, 2015-6-23
- "建设公司】内蒙古固阳项目图片快讯," PowerChina, 2018-06-08
- "内蒙古自治区发展和改革委员会关于内蒙古能源发电投资集团有限公司固阳热电联产项目核准的批复," Inner Mongolia DRC, 2015-12-08
- "内蒙古能源发电包头固阳金山工业园区热电厂2×350MW发电机组工程进行设计图纸交底," 15-08-17
- [内蒙古包头固阳县新恒丰2×350兆瓦热电联产工程2号机组168小时试运一次成功,"] 中国火力发电网, 2019-09-30