Gwangyang LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Gwangyang LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in South Jeolla, South Korea.
The terminal is in Gwangyang, South Jeolla
- Parent: POSCO
- Location: Gwangyang, South Jeolla, South Korea
- Coordinates: 34.889, 127.7815 (exact)
- Capacity: 1.8 mtpa, 0.26 bcfd
- Additional Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2005
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Gwangyang LNG Terminal is an LNG import and regasification terminal in South Jeolla, South Korea. It is owned by POSCO and has a capacity of 1.8 mtpa. It was commissioned in 2005.
Articles and resources
- Gwangyang LNG Terminal, GEO, accessed April 2017