Hafen Hamburg power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Hafen Hamburg power station is a retired 80-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hamburg, the state of Hamburg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hamburg, the state of Hamburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Europe Ag
- Parent company: Vattenfall
- Location: Hamburg, the state of Hamburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.4873, 9.5082 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 80 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 80 MW (start-up in 1981)
Articles and Resources