Hainan Middle Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Hainan Middle Gas Pipeline (海南中部天然气管线) is a natural gas pipeline proposed to start operations in 2020.
The pipeline runs from Chengmai to Wenchang, Hainan, China
- Operator: CNPC Kunlun Gas Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Current capacity: 4 mta / 4.65 billion cubic meters per year
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 182.06 mi / 293.00 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2020
The pipeline's source will be the mixture of an offshore oil & gas field and LNG terminals. It was proposed by CNPC Kunlun Gas Co., Ltd.'s Hainan Branch. The expected completion and production date is December 2020.
Articles and resources
- LNG行业信息 海南拟建中部天然气管网 全线约293公里覆盖7市县 Sohu.com Dec 10, 2018
- istockanalyst China: CNPC Kunlun Gas, Hubei Energy Sign Deal to Build 100 LNG Service Stations in 5 Years LNG World News Sept 20, 2010