Haiwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Gulf Coal Mine is operated by Shenfu Economic Development Zone Haiwan Coal Co., Ltd. It was officially completed and put into production in 1985, with a design production capacity of 0.3 million tons per year. In 2011, the mine underwent mechanized upgrading and transformation, with a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shenfu Economic Development Zone Haiwan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Hengyuan Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Haiwan Village, Sunjiacha Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.055892, 110.353341
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 229.52 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 133 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal, longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 37.2385 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1985