Haizemiao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Haizemiao Coal Mine belongs to Shaanxi Aowei Qianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The integration began in August 2012, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.It was completed and put into production in February 2018.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
On May 7, 2019, another accident occurred in Haizemiao Coal Mine, which killed 1 person.
- Operator: Shaanxi Aowei Qianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Xingmao Jurassic Coal Magnesium Power (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Haizemiao Township, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.116697, 111.095358
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 200.27 million tonne 
- Mineable Reserves: 57.61 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 17.9321 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2018
Articles and resources
- 陕西奥维乾元化工有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西奥维乾元化工有限公司海则庙煤矿资源整合项目环境影响报告书(简本), 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西省环境保护厅关于陕西奥维乾元化工有限公司海则庙煤矿生态环境治理方案审查意见的函, 陕西省环境保护厅, February 6, 2018
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 2019年5月份事故警示信息, 广西煤矿安全监察局, June 3, 2019
- 海则庙煤矿水土保持方案报批, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 煤炭行业区域专题报告——陕西篇, 平安证券, Febuary 28, 2020