Halagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Halagou Coal Mine (中国神华能源股份有限公司哈拉沟煤矿) is located in Daliuta Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 16 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Daliuta Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Halagou Coal Mine is operated by China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd. It is a 10 million-ton-level modern coal mine built by Shendong Coal Group Corporation through technical upgrades and integration of local small well resources. It was completed and put into production in December 2004, with a designed production capacity of 10 million tons/year. The approved production capacity was increased to 16 million tons/year in 2015.
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Daliuta Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.232488,110.076802
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 16mt/a
- Total Resource: 995.59mt
- Minable Reserves: 516mt 
- Coal Type: bituminous(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 72.1308k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:2004
- Source of Financing: