Hamagou coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hamagou coal mine was founded in 1995 and put into production in 1997, with a 0.3 million tons/year production capacity.In 2009, the mine was reorganized and integrated, and the production scale was expanded to 0.9 million tons/year. The reorganization and integration project started in May 2011 and was completed in June 2020. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 22:00 on January 20, 2018, a roofing accident occurred in the Hamagou coal mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Shanxi Puxian Hamagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Puxian Hamagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hamagou Village, Qiaojiawan Township, Pu County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.409734, 111.350933
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 19.618 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 14.55 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 1.8161 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1995
Articles and resources
- 山西蒲县蛤蟆沟煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 企业简介, 山西蒲县蛤蟆沟煤业有限公司, Accessed September 2021
- 山西蒲县蛤蟆沟煤业有限公司矿井兼并重组整合项目水土保持验收报告, 山西绿润源水利技术咨询有限公司, June 2020
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山西蒲县蛤蟆沟煤业“1•20”一般顶板事故, 煤矿安全网, April 11, 2019
- 蒲县人民政府办公室关于印发《蒲县煤矿企业减量重组实施方案》的通知, 蒲县人民政府办公室, March 27, 2018
- 山西蒲县蛤蟆沟煤业有限公司招聘启事, 山西工程职业学院, May 11, 2020