Hamangou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Hamangou Coal Mine is operated by Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Tashidian United Mining Co., Ltd. Construction began in early 1994, with a 0.06 million tons/year designed production capacity, and in 1997 it was rebuilt and expanded to 0.21 million tons/year. In 2009, it was rebuilt and expanded again, and the production capacity was increased to 0.6 million tons/year.In 2011, the production capacity was re-approved to 1.25 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.25 million tons/year.
- Operator: Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Tashidian United Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xinjiang Lvyuan State-owned Capital Investment Operation Co., Ltd.
- Location: Tashidian Town, Korla City, Bayingoleng Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 41.863333, 86.198934
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.25 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 56.4995 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 37.0804 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.80 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1994
Articles and resources
- 新疆生产建设兵团塔什店联合矿业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 新疆生产建设兵团塔什店联合矿业有限责任公司煤矿环境影响报告书, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 新疆绿原国有资产经营集团有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券募集说明书, 新疆绿原国有资产经营集团有限公司, September 1, 2020
- 新疆绿原国有资产经营集团有限公司2019年公开发行公司债券(第一期)、2020年公开发行公司债券跟踪评级报告(2021), 中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司, June 24, 2021