Hammerhead Gathering Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Hammerhead Gathering Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Pennsylvania and West Virgina.
The pipeline will run from Southwestern Pennsylvania to Mobley, West Virginia.
- Owner: Equitrans Midstream Corporation
- Proposed capacity: 1,200 MMcf/d
- Length: 64.4 kilometers / 40 miles
- Status: Construction
- Start Year:
The Hammerhead Gathering Pipeline is a proposed pipeline from Equitrans Midstream Corporation. It will transport 1.2 Bcf/d over 40 miles. It's estimated operational date is in the third financial quarter of 2019. The project cost is expected to total $555 million USD.
According to the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection, as of February 2020 the pipeline was under construction.
Articles and resources
- Investor Relations Presentation, EQT Midstream Partners, accessed October 2018
- Major Pipelines Under Construction In West Virginia, West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection, accessed February 27, 2020
- ETRN and EQMAnnounce First Quarter 2019 Results, Market Watch, April 30, 2019