Hancheng Low Heat Value Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hancheng Low Heat Value Cogen power station (韩城矿务局韩城低热值煤热电项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Longmen Town, Hancheng.
Background on Project
Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group has proposed a 2 x 350 MW supercritical coal plant in Longmen Town, Hancheng.
With no developments on the project since October 2016, it appears to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Hancheng Mining Bureau
- Parent company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group
- Location: Longmen Town, Hancheng, Prefecture, Shaanxi
- Coordinates: 35.576419, 110.501431(exact)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "局低热值煤综合利用热电项目有望近期获核准," Hancheng Mining Bureau, 2016-10-8