Hancheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hancheng power station (大唐韩城第二发电公司) is a 2,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
Location of Hancheng-1
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the retired Hancheng-1 plant in Longmen, Hancheng.
Location of Hancheng-2
The undated satellite photo below shows the Hancheng-2 plant in Longmen, Hancheng.
Background on Plant
Hancheng-1 power station was a four-unit coal-fired power station totaling 380 MW in Baqiao, Xi'an. It was commissioned in 1976-7 and retired in 2011.
Plant Details of Hancheng-2
- Sponsor: China Datang (60%), Shaanxi Provincial Investment Group (40%)
- Location: Longmen, Hancheng, Weinan, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.6007189, 110.5557051 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,400 MW (Units 1-4: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005 (Units 1-2), 2008 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐韩城第二发电有限责任公司," Baike, accessed Nov. 2016