Hande power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Hande power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Adana province, Turkey.
The map below shows Yumurtalık, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
As of 2017, the project's EIA has been cancelled by Turkey's Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
- Sponsor: Çukurova Demtaş Enerji Üretim
- Parent company:
- Location: Yumurtalık, Adana province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 36.780693, 35.735779 (approximate)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 600 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Imported
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "ADANA ili YUMURTALIK, ilcesi Demirtaş Mahallesi yakınlarında mevkiinde," csb.gov.tr, April 18, 2016
- "Adana'ya iki yeni termik santral kurulacak," Enerji Gunlugu, 18-04-2016
- "Environmental Inventory: EIA decisions," Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, updated May 6, 2017