Hanjiawan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hanjiawan Coal Mine(陕西陕北矿业韩家湾煤炭有限公司)is located in Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 3 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Hanjiawan Coal Mine is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shaanxi Shaanmei and Shaanbei Mining Company, formerly known as Hanjiawan Coal Mine of Shanbei Mining Administration Bureau of the former Lanzhou Military Region Logistics Department. Joined Shaanxi Coal Group in 2004, and restructured the company in July 2005. From 2006 to 2009, the mine was upgraded,and the production capacity reached 1.2 million tons per year.The current production capacity of Hanjiawan Coal Mine is 3 million tons/year.
- Operator:Shanbei Mining Hanjiawan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co,.Ltd.(63.14%)
- Location:Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.405763, 110.187891(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 64.4707Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 38.5951 Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(weakly caking coal)
- Mine Size: 12.4206k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2004