Hanzui Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hanzui Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. After the integration, the design production capacity was 3.0 million tons/year. In 2011, the design production capacity was reduced to 1.2 million tons/year.The integration project started construction on November 30, 2011, and passed the acceptance check on June 15, 2016 and was converted into a production mine. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 9 o'clock on November 10, 2017, an electromechanical accident occurred in Hanzui Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death and 1 injury.
- Operator: China Coal Huajin Group Hanzui Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China National Coal Group Corporation
- Location: Xijiagou, Xipo Town, Xiangning County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.801377, 110.683426
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 203.7003 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 129.2486 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 25.2245 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011