Harima Shipyard power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Harima Shipyard power station is a proposed 245-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kure, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Parent company: Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Location: Kure, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.2489, 132.5655 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 245 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 245 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)