Hastedt power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Hastedt power station is a 280-megawatt (MW) coal- and gas-fired power station in Bremen, Germany. A 130 MW unit is coal-fired.
The undated satellite below shows the plant in Hemelingen.
The existing plant consists of two units, known as units 14 and 15. Unit 14 is 150 MW and was commissioned in 1972, and unit 15 is 130 MW and was commissioned in 1989. Unit 14 is gas-fired, and unit 15 is coal-fired.
Project Details of unit 15
- Sponsor: swb Erzeugung GmbH & Co. KG
- Parent company: swb AG
- Location: Hemelingen, Bremen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.059155, 8.873244 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 130 MW
- Start date: 1989
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal Type: Sub/Bituminous
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Coal-Fired Plants in Germany - Berlin & Bremen," Industcards, accessed April 2016