Hastings to Altona Ethane Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Hastings to Altona Ethane Pipeline is an operating ethane pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Long Island Point Plant near Hastings, Victoria to the oil refinery at Altona, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Operator: BHP Billiton, Esso Australia
- Parent Company: BHP Billiton, Esso Australia
- Capacity: 600 tonnes/day (0.219 million tonnes/annum)
- Length: 48.4 miles / 78 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1972
Articles and resources
- Long Island Point Plant, ExxonMobil, accessed September 2020