Hattorf power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hattorf power station is a 35-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Hessen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Philippsthal, the state of Hessen, Germany.
- Sponsor: K+S AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Philippsthal, the state of Hessen, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.8126, 9.9780 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 35 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0804a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005728 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018