Heartlands power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Heartlands power station, also known as Fort Dunlop power station, is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in West Midlands County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Birmingham, West Midlands County, United Kingdom.
Whitetower Energy sold the Heartlands plant, along with four other gas plants, to Rockland Capital in 2019.
- Sponsor: Rockland Capital
- Parent company: Rockland Capital
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.51022, -1.80828 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- Portfolio, Rockland Capital, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- Capacity Market Register 2024-25 (T-4) - 13_04_2021, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Apr 13, 2021
- Capacity Market, United Kingdom, Mar 1, 2019
- Portfolio: Natural Gas Simple Cycle, Rockland Capital, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- Company, Rockland Capital, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- The industrial Trent makes the grade, Modern Power Systems, Jan 21, 1999
- Fort Dunlop Gas Power Plant, Industry About, Apr 24, 2019