Hebi No.11 Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hebi No.11 Mine (河南华安煤业有限公司（鹤壁十一矿）) is a permitted coal mine located within the Anhe Coalfield of Northern Henan Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the East of Shuangquan Village, Jiangcun Town, Anyang County, Henan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the development of Hebi No.11 Mine managed by Henan Hua'an Coal Industry Co. in Hebi Mining Area of Henan Province. It has an annual production capacity of 1.8Mt/year. 
On March 31st 2013, the construction of Hebi No.11 Mine began.
- Sponsor: Henan Hua'an Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Hebi Coal & Electricity Co. (50%）Ningbo Zhongding Trade Co.(40%), An Yang Xinlong Coal Industry Group Co. (10%）
- Location: East of Shuangquan Village, Jiangcun Town, Anyang County, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.174426,114.122306
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 40.12k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources