Hebi No.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hebi No.3 Coal Mine belongs to Hebi Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Construction started in 1956 and put into production at the end of 1958, with the original designed production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. In 2007, the approved production capacity was 1.35 million tons per year.Hebi No.3 Coal Mine started water mining production in May 1968, and water mining was discontinued in early 1980 and changed to dry mining. The mine is a high gas mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Hebi Coal and Electricity Stock Co., Ltd. No.3 Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Changfeng North Road, Heshan District, Hebi City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.936051, 114.169972
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.35 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 40.7250 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meagar Lean Coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.8997 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958