Hebi No.6 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hebi No.6 Coal Mine belongs to Hebi Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. It was built in 1958 and put into production in 1964, with a designed production capacity of 0.75 million tons per year. After expansion in 1995, the approved production capacity reached 1.3 million tons per year.Hebi No.6 Coal Mine was identified as a coal and gas outburst mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.3 million tons per year.
On June 4, 2021, a coal and gas outburst accident occurred at the Hebi No.6 Coal Mine, killing 8 people.
- Operator: Hebi Coal and Electricity Stock Co., Ltd. No.6 Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dahudong No.6 Mine Industrial Plaza, Heshan District, Hebi City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.901746, 114.195453
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.3 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 193.0511 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 61.6705 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meagar Lean Coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 18 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1964
Articles and resources
- 鹤壁煤电股份有限公司第六煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 盎然生机——鹤煤六矿简介, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 鹤煤公司六矿瓦斯地质规律分析, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 鹤壁煤电股份有限公司第六煤矿发生煤与瓦斯突出事故, 河南煤矿安全监察局, June 11, 2021
- 鹤壁煤电股份有限公司第六煤矿东风井瓦斯发电站合同能源管理项目招标, 招标与采购网, February 2, 2021
- 河南能源化工集团有限公司2018年度第四期中期票据募集说明书, 河南能源化工集团有限公司, October 2018