Hecaogou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hecaogou Coal Mine (延安市禾草沟煤业有限公司) is located in Liangting Town, Linyou County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 5 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liangting Town, Linyou County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Hecaogou Coal Mine is operated and owned by Yan'an Hecaogou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The construction started in September 2010 and passed the completion acceptance in June 2015, with a production scale of 3 million tons per year. The production capacity of the mine is 5 million tons per year as of December 2019.
- Sponsor: Yan'an Hecaogou Coal Industry Co., Ltd
- Parent Company:Yan’an Energy and Chemincal Group Co.(50%), China Coal(28.68%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(14.91%), Others(6.41%)
- Location:Liangting Town, Linyou County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 37.041071,109.666672(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource:267Mt
- Minable Reserves: 143Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 100.5612k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015
- Total Investment:RMB 2179 million