Heilong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Heilong Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.On August 3, 2015, the integrated mine passed the comprehensive acceptance after completion. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Lu'an Group Pu County Heilong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Houxigou Village, Heilongguan Town, Pu County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.249956, 111.241108
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 128.3651 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 69.14 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 18.6743 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001
Articles and resources
- 山西潞安集团蒲县黑龙煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西潞安集团蒲县黑龙煤业有限公司1.2M t/a矿井兼并重组整合项目环境影响评价公示（公示号：030658）, 环评公众参与网, Accessed September 2021
- 潞安集团黑龙煤业通过竣工综合验收, 和讯网, August 3, 2015
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山西潞安环保能源开发股份有限公司公开发行公司债券(第一期)资信评级报告, 联合信用评级有限公司, April 24, 2017