Heilonggou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Heilonggou Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Heilonggou Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in March 1985 and put into production in May 1995, with a designed production capacity of 0.03 million tons/year. After expansion and technological transformation, the designed production capacity in 2014 was increased to 1.8 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Heilonggou Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Qinmei Industry Group Transportation and Marketing Co., Ltd.
- Location: Heilonggou Village, Dabaodang Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.740442, 110.062875
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 108.92 million tonne 
- Mineable Reserves: 66.23 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 7.5784 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1995