Heinola Plant power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Heinola Plant power station is a 39-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the region of Paijat-Hame, Finland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the region of Paijat-Hame, Finland.
- Sponsor: Stora Enso Oyj
- Parent company: Stora Enso
- Location: the region of Paijat-Hame, Finland
- Coordinates: 61.2000, 26.0333 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 39 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 39 MW (start-up in 1984)
Articles and Resources