Heiyanquan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Heiyanquan Coal Mine is operated by Barkol Kazakh Yinxin Mining Industry Investment Co., Ltd. Construction officially started in August 2009, and trial production was put into operation in August 2013, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.On November 29, 2014, the Heiyanquan Coal Mine passed the acceptance inspection and was officially put into operation.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Barkol Kazakh Yinxin Mining Industry Investment Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Duanjiadi, Dahongliuxia Township, Barkun County, Hami City, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 44.170142, 92.173173
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 64.84 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 36.6690 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 29.77 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2014
Articles and resources
- 巴里坤银鑫矿业投资有限公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 招聘会办到企业家门口青年就业更直接, 中新网新疆, April 7, 2021
- 新疆巴里坤县黑眼泉煤矿通过自治区项目验收, 天山网, December 2, 2014
- 新疆维吾尔自治区发改委公示合法建设煤矿和生产煤矿生产能力情况, 新疆维吾尔自治区发改委, October 27, 2020
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, October 2015
- 新疆京新矿业开发有限公司巴里坤县黑眼泉煤矿初步设计安全专篇说明书, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021