Hejiata Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hejiata Coal Mine (陕西省何家塔煤矿) is located within the Shenfu Coalfield in Shaanxi Province, one of the eight largest coal fields in the world. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year and will be expanded to 3 Mt/year in the future.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hejiata Village, Daliuta Town, Shenmu,Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In 1993, the Hejiata Coal Mine in Shaanxi Province was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission and was listed as a state-owned key large-scale coal mine.
In October 2018, the construction of Hejiata Coal Mine successfully passed the completion acceptance.
- Sponsor: Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China
- Parent Company: Ministry of Justice of PRC
- Location: Hejiata Village, Daliuta Town, Shenmu,Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.169374,110.355952
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 243Mt
- Minable Reserves: 150Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 41.7246k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: