Henan Nengxin Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Nengxin Cogen power station (河南能信热电公司) is a 420-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Xvyou E Road at Dongcheng.
Background on Plant
Henan Nengxin Cogen power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 420 MW in Henan Province. The plant was completed in 2008, and is owned by China Pingmei Shenma Group.
- Sponsor: Henan Pingyu Coal and Electricity Co.
- Parent company: China Pingmei Shenma Group
- Location: Xvyou E Road, Dongcheng, Xuchang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.003754, 113.866721 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 420 MW (Units 1 & 2: 210 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "河南能信热电有限公司校园招聘," hdjob.bjx.com.cn, Mar 1, 2012