Henan Yulian power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Yulian power station (河南豫联发电厂) is a 900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Gongyi City.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Henan Yulian Energy Group Co
- Parent company: Vimetco
- Location: Yulian Industial Park, Gongyi City, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.796738, 113.079026 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 900 MW (Units 5-7: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Henan Yulian Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.