Henan Zhongmai Yong'an power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Zhongmai Yong'an power station (河南中迈投资永安发电厂) is a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Gongyi City.
Background on Plant
Henan Zhongmai Yong'an power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 200 MW. It was commissioned in 2005. The plant was owned by Zhongmai Investment Group.
- Sponsor: Zhongmai Investment Group Co Ltd
- Parent company: Zhongmai Investment Group
- Location: Zhitian Town, Gongyi City, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.693945, 112.931357 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources