Hengda Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hengda Coal Mine is operated by Fuxin Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in 1987 with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Fuxin Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hanjiadian Town, Haizhou District, Fuxin City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.929012, 121.613943
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 91.1585 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 9.6399 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Natural Coke (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 10.8067 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1987